Every Booster Pack of Cardfight!! Vanguard has a white Prize Coupon. While most of them say 'Try Again' in black text (for an example of a non-winning coupon with text on it, click here), some have Gold or Silver Icons on them, which can be traded in for prizes unavailable anywhere else!
By mailing in your Coupons you can get prizes sent to you through your local store or even shipped right to your door!
Please read the instructions below carefully to redeem your prizes. Failure to follow instructions will keep you from receiving your prizes. Points Redemption can take multiple weeks depending on when you send them in.
US and Canada only, please. Other countries (France, Australia, Singapore, etc) have their own methods of point exchange.
|There is now a super-rare Platinum Trigger. If you get one, take a readable picture of the front and back and email them to us with the subject 'Platinum Trigger'. We'll tell you want to do.|
Once again - we do NOT process points from Singapore.
Look up Genesis Frontier if you are from Singapore.
If you are under the age of 18, please get a parent or guardian's help and permission.
1. Gather up your coupons, and count the number of Silver Points you have. 1 Gold Coupon is worth 3 Silver Coupons. Note that Coupons have an expiration date - look under the picture of the prize mark to see. Coupons that expire by the end of the next month AFTER the date they are sent to us cannot be redeemed. (Example: If you have a coupon that lists a date of 6/2012, and it gets to us on or after 5/1/2012, it will be considered expired)
2. Choose items from the list below. This list is updated every month, but is not always officially
current. The current list is available on Bushiroad's Japanese site here.
3. Get a sheet of paper, and write on it: Your Name and USPS Mailing Address (Western countries only please), the Prizes you want and the Silver Coupon Cost of each, your Email, and whether you want the prizes Shipped to You or Shipped to a Participating Store. If you want your prize shipped to your local Participating Store, put "Ship to Store" and their Store Name (participating stores only, see below). Otherwise, put "Ship to My Address". Make sure it is readable, remembering that lowercase L's, number 1's, capital i's look the same, as does the letter O and the number 0, and capital S's and the number 5.
4. Put the sheet of paper along with your points coupons into an envelope and mail it to:
Heart of the Cards
Attn: Points Redemption
PO Box 18652
Rochester, NY 14618
Make sure to use a sturdy, well-sealed envelope, include your return address, and use proper postage, and get Delivery Confirmation (or use Registered Mail) to ensure that your coupons are tracked accurately and get to us okay. If you put too many points coupons inside, you will receive CF Storage Boxes for your remaining points. Too few, and we will fill your list top-down to the best of our ability. We apologize, but Heart of the Cards is not responsible for coupons that are lost or destroyed in the mail.
5. Also send an email to with the subject "Points Redemption" with all the information on the paper: include your name, email, mailing address, where you want the prizes shipped to, and the list of prizes you want and the point cost of each. This way, we have confirmation you sent something.
6. On the 1st of each month, we compile the letters and put the order in to Bushiroad in Japan. Should a prize be out of stock, we will contact you via email to have you choose a replacement. If we cannot get a hold of you or receive a valid answer, your coupons will be returned.
7. When the prizes arrive, we will send out the Ship To Store prizes and email you a notification. You can then pick them up from the store when they arrive. We then contact each person who wants them shipped direct with the shipping cost. Shipping cost will be the amount of the postage required to get your points to Japan, get your items back, and get them out to you - we do not charge any more than what it costs us to ship. We use Priority Mail from New York, so you can estimate the weight of your prize and determine shipping that way (note that the box itself weighs a few ounces). Payment via PayPal.
8. After receipt of PayPal, we will ship the Send to My Address prizes.
List of participating stores:
Hammergirl Anime, Rochester NY
|Name of Prize||Silver Coupons||Pictures
(links to Bushiroad)
|Deck Holder A + Promo||1||Pic-1|
|Deck Holder B + Promo||1||Pic-1|
|CF Official Storage Case||1||Pic-1|
|Official 4 Pocket Binder||2||Pic-1|
|Aichi&Kai 4 Pocket Binder||2||Pic-1|
|Red Vanguard Sleeves||2||Pic-1|
|Dudley Emperor Sleeves||2||Pic-1|
|Monster Beetle Sleeves||2||Pic-1|
|Aichi V.2 Playmat||3||Pic-1|
|Kai V.2 Playmat||3||Pic-1|
|Official 9 Pocket Binder||3||Pic-1|
|10 Sheets for Binder||1||Pic-1|
Counterfeit, expired, and/or non-winning coupons will not be returned. HotC is not responsible for lost / stolen mail, covering both our Points exchange to and from Japan on your behalf and to and from you and us.